1. Challenge Rules
- Participants are allowed at most 5 submissions per day.
- Participants are welcome to form teams. Teams should submit their predictions under a single account.
You may enter this challenge individually or as a team of two or more members ("Team"). You are eligible to enter this Challenge if you (and each member of your Team) meet all of the following requirements as of the time and date of entry:
- You are an individual;
- You are 16 years of age or older but in no event less than the age of majority in your place of residence; and
- You have internet access, an email account, and access to a personal computer.
The organizers will not be able to transfer the prize money to accounts of participants who reside in any of the following countries or regions. (Please note that residents of these countries or regions are still allowed to participate in the Challenge, but no prize money will be available.)
- The Crimea region of Ukraine
- North Korea
- Quebec, Canada
Please Note: it is entirely your responsibility to review and understand your employer's and country's policies about your eligibility to participate in this Challenge. If you participate in violation of your employer's or country's policies, you and your entry may be disqualified from the Challenge.
3. ENTRY METHOD
No purchase is necessary to enter or win the challenge. Entry to the competition is free for all, by clicking the ‘Participate’ button on the challenge page and by agreeing to the challenge rules. There are no other requirements.
- To be eligible for the prizes, participants will have to release the code to their solutions under an open-source license of their choice. The submitted code is expected to be reproducible and should produce a similar score as on the leaderboard.
- The winning participants will have to provide a valid and unexpired ID card or passport which the organizer will use only for the purpose of verifying the individual's identity in case of transferring the cash prize and for internal record keeping.
- Any and all prize(s) is(are) non transferable. All taxes, fees and expenses associated with participation in the Challenge or receipt and use of a prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner(s). No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for AIcrowd to use the winner’s name and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- The participation of the challenge organizer, its employee and its affiliates, parents, agents, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies and members of the immediate family (parents, children or siblings) of these employees or any person with whom they are domiciled, are permitted to participate in the challenge but will not be eligible to win the cash prize.
- The challenge organizers reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the challenge or website or violates these rules.
- In case a participant is building upon code from sources that are not owned by the participant, the participant is required to clearly attribute the sources. Failing which, the violating submissions, participants’ teams will be disqualified.
- Winners' code must reproduce the score on the leaderboard, failing which they get disqualified.
- A participant is not allowed to create more than one account to participate in the challenge. Violating this will result in disqualification from the challenge.
6. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules and timeline without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
- In case of conflicts, the decision of the Organizers will be final and binding.
- Violation of the rules or other unfair activities may result in disqualification.
- By participating in the Challenge, each Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Challenge, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; and under no circumstances will a Participant be permitted to obtain any award for, and each Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages.
- You understand that the MyFoodRepo data set is released under the CC BY 4.0 License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- By accessing the released datasets in any form, the participants agree that the researchers at the MyFoodRepo project can use any derived models for annotation of future versions of the dataset.
- The participant agrees to use the datasets only for the purpose of participating in this competition.
- The participant agrees not to cross-reference any other data with the dataset for any reasons whatsoever, including for the purpose of identifying any personal information.