- Each problem will have a separate leaderboard and an associated weight. The final leaderboard will be determined by the weighted mean of the ranks of a participant/team across all the individual leaderboards. The organizers reserve the right to change the weight of a problem during the competition.
- To be eligible for the prizes, participants will have to release the code to their solutions under an open source license of their choice.
- In case a participant is building upon code from sources that are not owned by the participant, the participant is required to clearly attribute the sources. Failing which, the violating submissions, participants, teams will be disqualified.
- In case of conflicts, the decision of the organizers will be final and binding.
- Organizers reserve the right to make changes to the rules and timeline.
- Violation of the rules or other unfair activity may result in disqualification.