Has filled their profile page
Kudos! You've been awarded a silver badge for this challenge. Keep up the great work!
Challenge: Unity Obstacle Tower Challenge
@mohanty could you please check these submissions? They did not appear on the leaderboard.
“State : Generating Video ” [5 days ago]
“Unable to orchestrate submission, please contact Administrators.”
Thank you for your response. I have a few more questions:
(1) Could you please ask your official contractor to help us with the information about the tax situation regarding the 1100-GCP prize for the list of countries of the participants? I suppose a professional can handle this in a single working day for a given list of countries (~10?). If each team will search for that on its own, it may take about a month of work altogether (~3 hours x 50 teams).
(2) Many university classes / online courses spread $50-500 GCP (or similar) among students for homework assignments. Do these students also have to pay the relevant tax? If not, then why?
(2b) The same question is about other online competitions (crowdAI, Kaggle, etc.).
(3) Let’s assume that tax is 30% (from 1100 GCP) and there are 3 people in a team. Who should pay $330 cash tax? Only the team leader? Or $110 each team member?
(4) Will 1100 GCP expire right after Round 2?
(4b) If 1100 GCP expires while not being used, do I still have to pay tax?
Thank you in advance!
I have a few questions regarding the email from your official contractor handling the contestant verification for distributing prizes.
(1) Do we have to pay a tax from the prize $1100-GCP-Credit?
(1b) If so, is it possible to reject the prize? Some participants may find that it’s not worth it to pay a cash tax for the non-cash prize.
(2) If we do not have to pay a tax from the prize $1100-GCP-Credit, why do we have to submit the Tax Form? It seems to be an unnecessary collection of private data then.
(2b) For the cash prize the Tax Form seems to be totally reasonable, but it will be necessary only at the end of Round 2 and only for 3 teams out of 50.
(3) Can we proceed to Round 2 without submitting the Tax Form?
(4) What is the necessity of “A scanned copy of a government-issued ID containing, …, date of birth and the address of your current place of residence”?. Wouldn’t it be enough, for example, just an official student ID containing “evidence of your name” and country/city of residence?
(4b) Does each team member have to submit an ID, or only a team lead?
(5) Could you please postpone the prize Claim Deadline (May 6, 2019) for a few days, as the 2 working days is a quite a short notice. It would also be helpful to have some official comments for the questions (1), (2), (3), (4) first.
Thank you in advance!
P.S.: thanks for organizing this outstanding contest! We like it a lot!
opened 7 hours ago image_build_job_enqueued
…and no further progress