🛠 Contribute: Found a typo? Or any other change in the description that you would like to see? Please consider sending us a pull request in the public repo of the challenge here.
They say everyone in this world is running, and they say the world is running on money , where does that leave us 🤔?? About time we discussed a little economics? Welcome to your new challenge!
We give you the economic data information, can you predict the
1 Month CD Rate?
Understand with code! Here is
getting started code for you.
This dataset contains the Economic data information of USA from 01/04/1980 to 02/04/2000 on a weekly basis. The dataset has 16 features. These features include
loansLeases etc. Some of them are:
- 1Y-CMaturityRate - 1 year maturity rate
- 30Y-CMortgageRate - 30 years mortgage rate
- 3M-Rate-AuctionAverage - 3 month average auction rate
- 3M-Rate-SecondaryMarket - 3 month secondary market rate
- 3Y-CMaturityRate - 3 year maturity rate
- 5Y-CMaturityRate - 5 year maturity rate
More info about the dataset can be found here
Your task is to use this data to predict 1 Month CD Rates.
A certificate of deposit(CD) is a time deposit, a financial product commonly sold by banks, thrift institutions, and credit unions. CDs differ from savings accounts in that the CD has a specific, fixed term and usually, a fixed interest rate.
Following files are available in the
839samples) This file contains the various attributes along with the 1 Month CD Rate.
210samples) File that will be used for actual evaluation for the leaderboard score. Does not contain 1 Month CD Rates.
- Prepare a CSV containing header as
1MonthCDRateand numeric values denoting the predicted values of 1 Month CD Rate.
- The name of the file should be submission.csv
- Sample submission format available at
Make your first submission here 🚀 !!
🖊 Evaluation Criteria
Mean Absolute Error will be used for accuracy,
For secondary score we use
Root Mean Squared Error
- 💪 Challenge Page: https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/ectrsy
- 🗣️ Discussion Forum: https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/ectrsy/discussion
- 🏆 Leaderboard: https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/ectrsy/leaderboards