🛠 Contribute : Found a typo? Or any other change in the description that you would like to see ? Please consider sending us a pull request in the public repo pf the challenge here.
Wouldn't you be ex-static if you could get rid of those nasty electricity bills!
We provide you with power consumption details of households and ask you to predict the readings of a meter.
Understand with code! Here is
getting started code for you.
This database was made possible by measuring electric power consumption in one household with a one-minute sampling rate over a period of almost 4 years.
Different electricity consumptional quantities like voltage,global_intensity and some sub-metering values are available in the dataset.
9 values that were recorded out of which the last one is the reading of
sub meter 3 which you are asked to predict and the
rest of the attributes can be found here.
Following files are available in the
838860samples) This csv file contains the attributes describing an power consumption of the household along with the reading of the sub meter 3.
209715samples) File that will be used for actual evaluation for the leaderboard score but does not have the value of the reading of the sub meter 3.
- Prepare a csv containing header as
sub_metering_3and predicted value as the
reading of the meterin a file with name as
- Sample submission format available at
Make your first submission here 🚀 !!
🖊 Evaluation Criteria
- 💪 Challenge Page : https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/power
- 🗣️ Discussion Forum : https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/power/discussion
- 🏆 leaderboard : https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/power/leaderboards
- This dataset is made available under the “Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)” license
- Image Source