🛠 Contribute: Found a typo? Or any other change in the description that you would like to see? Please consider sending us a pull request in the public repo of the challenge here.
Up for a magic trick? Want us to conjure a challenge out of thin air? Well this time we may just have done that, literally!, Feel the magic in the air.
non-temperature based information for
weather conditions on a given day, can you predict the
mean temperature ?
Understand with code! Here is
getting started code for you.
This data contains the weather information of Izmir region from 01/01/1994 to 31/12/1997. From given features, the goal is to predict the mean temperature.
There will be 9 attributes that shall be provided to you and you are required to predict the
The 9 attributes are :
Mean_temperature: range[29.4,89.9] [target]
For simplification, attributes have been stored in the CSV file. The
10 columns, the last column is the
Following files are available in the
1168samples) This csv file contains the attributes describing an day conditions of the place along with the mean temperature.
293samples) File that will be used for actual evaluation for the leaderboard score but does not have the value of the mean temperature.
- Prepare a CSV containing header as
mean_tempand predicted values of the mean temperatures.
- Name of the above file should be
- Sample submission format is available in the resources section of the challenge page as sample_submission.csv.
Make your first submission here 🚀 !!
🖊 Evaluation Criteria
- 💪 Challenge Page: https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/tmpmn
- 🗣️ Discussion Forum: https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/tmpmn/discussion
- 🏆 Leaderboard: https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/tmpmn/leaderboards