about ai blitz
Introducing AI for Good - AI Blitz #3⚡. 5 AI puzzles, 3 weeks to solve them, and $1,000 in cash prizes!!
We create the best solutions to our world’s challenges when innovative minds come together to solve them. With this competition, we present 5 AI puzzles themed around the Sustainable Development Goals. With getting started kits created just for you, compete, discuss, and don’t forget to learn while you are at it! Whether you are an AI expert or just getting started with AI, there is something here for each one of you!
📅 Contest Details
- Start Time: 2:30 PM CEST 21st August, 2020
- End Time: 2:30 PM CEST 11th September, 2020
- Duration: 21 days/3 weeks
- Each problem has an associated weight. This weight denotes the problem’s contribution to your final score.
- The final leaderboard is calculated by the weighted mean of your rank across all the problems in the contest. If a problem is not attempted by the participant, his/her rank in that problem is denoted by the total number of participants in the whole challenge.
- To help you "Get Started" we have a starter kit available for each of these problems. We hope they are helpful; if you find any bugs, typos, or improvements, please send us a pull request.
- In case you have any queries, please reach out to us via the Discussion Forums.
- 1st Place: 400 CHF
- 2nd Place: 200 CHF
- 3rd Place: 100 CHF
- 4th Place: 100 CHF
- 5th Place: 100 CHF
- Community Contribution Prize: 100 CHF
AI for Good - AI Blitz⚡#3 is open to everyone who is interested in diving into the world of Data sciences - students, professionals or researchers. With problems of varying difficulty, we try to ensure that there is something to learn for everyone.
Interested in helping us out in the next iteration of this competition? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.