Predict Labor Class
Predict Win Depth
Classify Scrambled Text
Recognize Orientation of a 3D Skeleton
Real Time Mask Detection
About AIcrowd Blitz
Introducing AIcrowd Blitz, a 15-day competition for all ML/AI enthusiasts. We at AIcrowd believe in learning by solving; so here we present you a set of 5 problems with varying difficulties. Take your time, understand the problem and solve it at your own pace, and do not forget to learn while you’re at it.
- Start Time: 2:30 PM (UTC) 10th July 2020
- End Time: 2:30 PM (UTC) 25th July 2020
- Duration: 15 days
- Each problem has an associated weight. This weight denotes the problem’s contribution to your final score.
- The final leaderboard is calculated by the weighted mean of your rank across all the problems in the contest. If a problem is not attempted by the participant, his/her rank in that problem is denoted by the total number of participants in the whole challenge.
- To help you "Get Started" we have a starter kit available for each of these problems. We hope they are helpful; if you find any bugs, typos, or improvements, please send us a pull request.
- In case you have any queries, please reach out to us via the Discussion Forums.
The top 3 participants will get a cash prize of ₹7000, ₹4000 and ₹3000 respectively
AIcrowd Blitz is open to everyone who is interested in diving into the world of Data sciences - students, professionals or researchers. With problems of varying difficulty, we try to ensure that there is something to learn for everyone.
Team: Ayush Shivani Shivam Khandelwal Pulkit Gera Saurav Kar Akshat Chajjer Sharada Mohanty
Problem Setter: Sharadha Mohanty Rohit Midha Shraddhaa Mohan Faizan Farooq
Contributors: Shubhankar Bhagwat Debal Bhattacharya Sanjay Pokkali Snigdha Julia
Interested in helping us out in the next iteration of this competition? Please send us an email at email@example.com.