🛠 Contribute: Found a typo? Or any other change in the description that you would like to see? Please consider sending us a pull request in the public repo of this challenge here.
Lousy at poker faces? To all the wannabe players who failed at poker, we bring you redemption! Just let your model play your hand and you will master an old foe. We will put
5 cards on your table.
Hand it makes !!
Understand with code! Here is getting started code for you.😄
Each record is an example of a hand consisting of
5 playing cards drawn from a standard deck of
52. Each card is described using
2 attributes its
suit and its
rank, this gives a
10 attribute representation of a hand. Corresponding to each hand we also have
1 class attribute that describes the outcome of that
hand. More details about attributes and types of hands can be found here.
The following files can be found in
1,000,000samples) File that should be used for training. It contains the feature representation and respective outcomes of different hands.
25010samples) File that will be used for testing. Unlike the training file it contains only the feature representation of hands and not their outcomes.
- Prepare a CSV containing header as
labeland predicted value as digit between
[0...9]representing one of the
- Sample submission format is available in the resources section of the challenge page as sample_submission.csv.
Make your first submission here 🚀 !!
🖊 Evaluation Criteria
During evaluation F1 score will be used to test the efficiency of the model where,
- 💪 Challenge Page : https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/aicrowd-blitz-may-2020/problems/pkhnd-poker-hand-recognition
- 🗣️ Discussion Forum : https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/aicrowd-blitz-may-2020/problems/pkhnd-poker-hand-recognition/discussion
- 🏆 leaderboard : https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/aicrowd-blitz-may-2020/problems/pkhnd-poker-hand-recognition/leaderboards
Dataset Created by - Robert Cattral (firstname.lastname@example.org), Franz Oppacher (email@example.com) Carleton University, Department of Computer Science
Dua, D. and Graff, C. (2019). UCI Machine Learning Repository [http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml]. Irvine, CA: University of California, School of Information and Computer Science.
[Getting Started Notebook] PKHND Challange
gauransh_kAbout 1 year ago