Poker Hand Recognition
Predict Diabetic Retinopathy
Plant Disease Recognition On Low Resolution Images
Recognize Food Items
Estimate the Orientation of a Rubiks Cube
About AIcrowd Blitz
Introducing AIcrowd Blitz, a 15 day competition for all ML/AI enthusiasts. We at AIcrowd believe in learning by solving ; so here we present you a set of 5 problems with varying difficulties. Take your time, understand the problem and solve it at your own pace, and do not forget to learn while you’re at it.
- Start Time: 20:00 (UTC) 2nd May 2020
- End Time: 20:00 (UTC) 16th May 2020
- Duration: 15 days
- Each problem has an associated weight. This weight denotes the problem’s contribution to your final score.
- The final leaderboard is calculated by the weighted mean of your rank across all the problems in the contest. If a problem is not attempted by the participant, his/her rank in that problem is denoted by the total number of participants in the whole challenge.
- To help you "Get Started" we have a starter kit available for each of these problems. We hope they are helpful; if you find any bugs, typos, or improvements, please send us a pull request.
- In case you have any queries, please reach out to us via the Discussion Forums.
The top 3 participants will get a cash prize of ₹7000, ₹4000 and ₹3000 respectively
AIcrowd Blitz is open to everyone who is interested in diving into the world of Data sciences - students, professionals or researchers. With problems of varying difficulty, we try to ensure that there is something to learn for everyone.
Team: Ayush Shivani Shivam Khandelwal Pulkit Gera Saurav Kar Akshat Chajjer Sharada Mohanty
Problem Setter: Ayush Shivani Shubham Sharma Pulkit Gera Sharadha Mohanty
Contributors: Shubhankar Bhagwat Rohit Midha Shraddhaa Mohan Debal Bhattacharya Snigdha Julia Faizan Farooq
Interested in helping us out in the next iteration of this competition? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.