Hi there, Do you struggle with ML? Don't know where to start your Machine Learning journey? We have just the right thing for you!
We present to you ML Battleground - a beginner-friendly Machine Learning Contest. The objective is simple, you need to train models for cool real-life problems, and submit predictions made on the given test dataset. To help you get started, each problem has a starter-code kit! So, let's dive in?
📅 CONTEST DETAILS
- Start Time: 12:30 PM UTC 25th Feb, 2021
- End Time: 12:30 PM UTC 6th March 2021
- Duration: 10 days
- Each problem has an associated weight. This weight denotes the problem’s contribution to your final score.
- The final leaderboard is calculated by the weighted mean of your rank across all the problems in the contest. If a problem is not attempted by the participant, his/her rank in that problem is denoted by the total number of participants in the whole challenge.
- To help you "Get Started" we have a starter kit available for each of these problems. We hope they are helpful; if you find any bugs, typos, or improvements, please send us a pull request.
- In case you have any queries, please reach out to us via the Discussion Forums.
- 1st place: 7000 INR
- 2nd place: 5000 INR
- 3rd place: 3000 INR
IIIT H Students
- 1st place: 2000 INR
- 2nd place: 1500 INR
- 3rd place: 1000 INR
ML Battleground⚡is open to everyone who is interested in diving into the world of Data Science - students, professionals, or researchers. With problems of varying difficulty, we try to ensure that there is something for everyone.
The contest is hosted by Felicity's 2021 Threads Team. Felicity is the annual cultural event of IIIT Hyderabad.
Problem Setters: Animesh Sinha, Kanish Anand, Avani Gupta, Yogottam Khandelwal, Gurkirat Singh, Shrey Gupta.