AI blitz⚡ is back! 5 AI puzzles, 3 weeks to solve them, and a prize pool of 500 chf!
AI Blitz⚡ puzzles are designed to interest both ML professionals and beginners. If you’ve been wanting to learn and hone your ML skills, this is the challenge for you! With easy-to-understand example solutions, you can make your first submission in less than 10 minutes!
So, get started! 🚀
- Start Time: 12 PM UTC 6th October 2020
- End Time: 12 PM UTC 27th October 2020
- Duration: 21 days/3 weeks
- Each problem has an associated weight. This weight denotes the problem’s contribution to your final score.
- The final leaderboard is calculated by the weighted mean of your rank across all the problems in the contest. If a problem is not attempted by the participant, his/her rank in that problem is denoted by the total number of participants in the whole challenge.
- To help you "Get Started" we have a starter kit available for each of these problems. We hope they are helpful; if you find any bugs, typos, or improvements, please send us a pull request.
- In case you have any queries, please reach out to us via the Discussion Forums.
- 1st Place: 200 CHF
- 2nd Place: 100 CHF
- 3rd Place: 100 CHF
- 4th Place: 100 CHF
AI Blitz⚡#4 is open to everyone who is interested in diving into the world of Data sciences - students, professionals or researchers. With problems of varying difficulty, we try to ensure that there is something to learn for everyone.
🎁 challenge bundling
For participation, by agreeing to the AI Blitz rules you also agree to both the challenges’ rules and in case of any discrepancies, the individual challenge’s rules supersede AI Blitz⚡ rules.
What this means for the leaderboard
If you participate in AI Blitz, you also become a participant of the original challenges (learning to smell and seismic facies). You can access the AI Blitz specific leaderboard to see how you are competing with AI Blitz participants and you can also access the main challenge leaderboard that will have ALL the participants of that challenge beyond Blitz.
What if you are already a participant in either of Learning to Smell or Seismic Facies
Nothing changes for you. If you would like to try your hand at AI Blitz and solve other puzzles in Blitz, you can easily participate.
What this means for prizes
If you are an AI Blitz participant, based on your leaderboard rank, you are eligible for the AI Blitz $500 prize pool. Top rank on Blitz leaderboard does not necessarily mean top rank on main Learning to smell or Seismic Facies leaderboards(seperate from Blitz). These challenges have individual prizes and although you are eligible for those by participating in AI Blitz, you win them only when you are on top of their respective leaderboards.
Winning rules for Blitz
Blitz winning rules also mandate that you open source all your 5 solutions from the challenge, which includes your solutions for Learning to smell and Seismic Facies. Failing which, you may be ineligible for the cash prize.
Please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any doubts regarding this
Interested in helping us out in the next iteration of this competition? Please send us an email at email@example.com.